12/19/14

Busy Holiday Season!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing great and, if you have one, your winter break is going great! 

I finished all of my finals for my third semester in college and I'm pretty happy with my grades! Work has been absolutely INSANE with the amount of customers and sales we've had! I am currently on day 4 of 9 straight days at work, which is actually not too bad, and I get a good paycheck next Friday so I'm definitely gonna be buying myself some after Christmas gifts for a job well done at school! 

The week of Christmas I will be doing OOTW posts on here and possibly a video to be posted on Youtube, as well as filming a December favorites video at the end of the month! I'm also going to be making an end of the year recap video of this year with tons of pictures from this year and I might post that on here so you guys can see what my life is like! 

I'll also be doing a Christmas haul on what I got for Christmas, what I bought myself, and some more stuff my parents are getting me at the beginning of January and such cause they don't have a lot of money for Christmas gifts right now! 

Be on the lookout for all of those and I'll talk to you guys again soon! 

♥♥ tyleralesia  

No comments:

Post a Comment