12/23/14

OOTW Day 2! (cause I forgot day 1!)

Hey everyone! 

I am a super slacker and forgot to do Day 1 of my Christmas OOTW series! But my outfit was pretty boring for work anyways so it's okay! :)

But, I did remember to do today's OOTW picture so I'll post those here and give you all the details on what I wore!

Sweater: Charming Charlie/ Black Jeggings: Walmart/ Boots: Payless
Watch and Earrings: Charming Charlie
OOTD Pic! 
As you can see, today I went to work and most of the stuff I wore came from my work, Charming Charlie! I'll try to wear something cute again to work tomorrow so you can see some more cute accessories! I'll also try to remember to do this again tomorrow! :) 

Have a good day everyone and I'll be back tomorrow (well technically today) with another post! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment