12/27/14

Christmas presents haul!

Hey everyone! So this is gonna be a little haul on what I've bought myself for Christmas and for working so hard this past year through school, work, and my sorority! 

First thing I bought was actually on Christmas around 10pm at night. My paycheck went in early, as it normally does, and I decided to get myself a monogram necklace! I was thinking of getting an acrylic one from Knot Just Bracelets on Etsy. As I was thinking about it, I decided a silver one would look better and would go with more than an acrylic one. So, I found one from another store on Etsy that wasn't too expensive! 
photo from Nurjeweldesign on Etsy
That picture is an example one of the silver 2 inch monogram necklace I'll be getting soon! Once I get it, I'll make a post about it!

The second thing I got was my Julep box for January! If any of you don't know what Julep is, it's a nail polish/other beauty products brand and they have monthly subscription boxes that you can either get sent to you, a friend, or you can skip if you don't have the money that month! I haven't gotten a Julep box in FOREVER, but when I saw that there was a box that had the plié wand in it, I was SOLD! I also had enough points to get the plié wand creativity kit which includes extra tools for the plié wand! I will also make a new post about that once that comes in! 

Next, today I went to the outlet mall near my house! The first thing I got was a shirt from Zumiez, which, if you don't know what that is, it's like a skate brand store. I bought this shirt from Empyre there for $20! 

I thought it was super cute with the elephant on it and I am currently obsessed with the color on top, the wine/burgundy color!

Lastly, I went to the Kate Spade store to find a purse I had been wanting for a while! The store was 60% off! While they didn't have the one I wanted, they did have the same style but in black (I had wanted the one in hot pink!) So, I got it! It was originally $85 and with the 60% off, it was $34!! I am in LOVE with it and I am so happy that I got it! 

my snapchat to my friends after I got my purse! 

My Jeralyn bag!

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.
My Jeralyn bag is black with black polka dots and the spades interspersed into the bag, with a hot pink inside liner that says 'Kate Spade New York' all over it! It's soooooo cute!

So, those are the gifts I bought myself for Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas week and I hope you all have a Happy New Year if I don't post before then!

♥♥ tyleralesia


No comments:

Post a Comment