12/25/14

OOTW: Day 4, Christmas Eve!

Hey everyone! I know I'm posting this a day late, but yesterday was super busy for me! I had work from 1 to 7 and then came home and helped make cupcakes to bring to my sister's friend's house for her daughter Haley's birthday and so we could exchange presents! So, I actually had 2 different outfits for Christmas Eve, my work outfit and then the outfit for the present exchange at my sister's friend's! 

Here's what I wore to work! 
Shirt: Old Navy/ Leggings & Cardigan: Walmart/ Boots: Payless/
Watch & Necklace: Charming Charlie 
Bow: BowsDownSouth/ Santa Earrings (that you can't see): My mom's/
Lipstick: Covergirl Outlast Lip Color #507 

And here's what I wore to exchange gifts with my sister's friend and her family!

Bow, Earrings, Watch, & Necklace all same/ Cardigan: Gap Outlet/ Cami: Justice/
Jeans: Delia's/ Flats: Life Style
And there's my Christmas Eve OOTD's! Stay tuned for my Christmas Day post as well as a 'What I Got for Christmas' post! 

Hope everyone had a good Christmas (if you celebrate) and a good day in general if you don't!

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment