12/27/14

OOTW: Day 6... I forgot.


So, today (the 26th) was super busy for me! I woke up, got ready, went to Walmart and Dollar Tree to get some things for my coworkers for Christmas gifts, went home, made their little bags really quickly, stopped and got some food, and then went to work.

I then came home and, as always, immediately changed out of my work clothes. So, as I was sitting and watching Frozen a bit ago, I remembered that I had not done my OOTD picture. Woops.

Here's a little idea of what I was wearing though!
  • black long sweater from Target
  • black leggings
  • a pink rose and pearl necklace from work 
  • my gold watch from work
  • my new brown boots I got for Christmas from Payless
  • my gold earrings from Target from a couple OOTD's ago
Here's a picture of my boots and necklace from the Payless and Charming Charlie websites!

York Riding Boots- Payless

Petals and Pearls necklace- Charming Charlie

I promise to do an OOTD today technically (the 27th) as I'll be out shopping! I might even do a little mini haul! 

Have a good rest of your week everyone! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment