12/24/14

OOTW: Day 3!

Hey everyone! 

Today (Dec. 23) was day 8 of 9 straight days of work for me and it was a rainy, cold day so I went with something comfortable yet cute! Again, most of my outfit is from Charming Charlie!


Earrings: Target
Gold leaf ring: Charming Charlie/ Silver & black Claddagh: Kiosk in DC
(Also wearing my class ring, but that's on the other hand!)
Cardigan: Walmart/ Top: Charming Charlie/ Leggings: Walmart/ Boots: Payless/
Locket: My  mom's locket with my grandparents pictures/
Watch (you can't see): Charming Charlie
So, that was my outfit for day 3 of Christmas week! I'll be back tomorrow (today) with a much more festive OOTD because it's CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! 

If you celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas Eve! If not, have a great day :)

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment