12/25/14

Christmas 2014!

Hi guys! So, here is a little recap of my Christmas! 

Woke up and showered and got ready to go to Christmas breakfast at Waffle House, our tradition! Here was my view while I was waiting on my mom and sister to get ready! 

Our tree with lots of presents!
I also noticed a present I had been wanting and was SUPER excited about, you may be able to see it in the picture above the corner of the box for my dad's new grill! 

ELSA BEARRRRRRRRRRR! 
That's right, I got the Elsa bear from Build A Bear for Christmas! Because, what 19 year old doesn't want a Frozen bear for Christmas?! Here's the other stuff I got for Christmas as well! 


I got: my Elsa bear, some brown boots, a new Castle calendar, the Elsa Pop! figure, a new laptop battery, some black flats, a little Frozen journal, a Frozen bag, the Frozen dvd/ blu-ray, a $10 Build A Bear gift card, some fleece lined leggings, the Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow lotion and body wash, Frozen jelly beans, a Frozen pen, and some Reeses! 

Can you tell I like Frozen? :) 

After presents, we started baking a TON of cookies, made dinner, ate, and now I'm sitting here typing this up and I might watch Frozen! :)

Have a good rest of your week everyone and Merry Christmas! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment