12/30/14

2014 in Review

Hello everyone! 

We've come to the end (well, almost) of 2014, and so I figured I would reflect on all the things in my life that happened this year! 

  • saw and started my obsession with Frozen
  • went to my first active retreat with my sorority in Chattanooga
  • had another GA snowpocalypse
  • found out I made the President's List my fall 2013 semester at KSU
  • ....more snow
  • had my first college choir concerts
  • went on Spring Break with 3 of my friends to Panama City!
  • stayed up for 12 hours overnight to help raise money for the American Cancer Society
  • saw Iggy Azalea in concert
  • got featured with my coworker in a video on Charming Charlie's (my job) instagram!
  • turned 19
  • saw Fall Out Boy, New Politics, and Paramore in concert
  • started my sophomore year in college
  • took the ice bucket challenge
  • survived my first sorority rush being an active! 
  • got a LITTLE!
  • was inducted into the National Society for Collegiate Scholors
  • saw FROZEN ON ICE
  • saw my little get activated into Omega Phi Alpha
  • did over 35 hours of community service this semester along with school and work
  • bought my first Kate Spade bag with some hard earned money (and a big sale!)
  • made some amazing new friends
So, there ya go! Let's hope next year is even better! Happy New Year everyone! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment