8/23/16

LONG TIME NO TALK

OMG, It has been over a YEAR since my last blog post! That's crazy! 

Granted, my life hasn't really been anything to blog about and I haven't had time between school, work, and sorority to sit down and review anything or do a favorites post or anything, but I'm going to try and do at least 1 post a month for the rest of the year!

My classes are getting harder going into my fourth year of college, so hopefully I can find some time to sit down and write a blog post!

P.S- My Pura Vida code changed if anyone wants 20% off their order! (TYLERSTOREY20)

Hopefully I can do a post next month about my sorority's recruitment and being on the outside of all the planning (I'm LOA this semester to not stress me out with my course load) and tell you all about the awesome new girls we'll be gaining!

So, keep checking back and I promise to not be MIA!

Have a wonderful week!

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment