8/26/16

Day in the Life: Friday

Good morning everyone! I'm currently sitting on my bed and eating my breakfast of Little Bites muffins (I know, not the healthiest breakfast!) and I figured I would go ahead and post today's edition of Day in the Life before I have to get ready for class! So, here is my Friday!

Friday:


  • 10am: Wake up 
  • 10:15-10:30am: Shower
  • 11:15am: Usually eat breakfast (cereal, muffins, etc.)
  • 11:30am: Dry my hair and start getting ready
  • 12:15-12:30pm: Leave for my Biostat class
  • 1-1:50pm: Biostat 
  • 2pm: Head home and get some lunch before heading to work
  • 3:30pm: Leave for my shift at 4!
  • 4-9:30pm: Work at Charming Charlie
  • 9:30pm: Either pick up food on the way home or head home to eat
  • 9:45pm: Eat/make dinner
  • 11:30pm-12am: Usually bedtime, sometimes a little later if I don't have to be up early! 
There ya go! Tomorrow is probably going to be pretty boring, just filled with homework and work!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment