8/24/16

Day in the Life: Wednesdays at college

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday! I've got about 30 minutes before my next class so I figured I would start a little "Day in the Life" series here on my blog! I should probably start with Monday, but we're gonna start with Wednesday! This will go on until next Tuesday seeing as I'll have already done Wednesday! Welcome to the life of a very busy Chemistry major! So, without further ado: here we go! 

Wednesdays:

  • 10am: Wake up
  • 10:30am: Shower
  • 12-12:30pm: Leave for class
  • 1-1:50pm: Biostatistics class
  • 2pm: Usually eat lunch in the student center on campus and then head to either the Library to hang out for a bit or on to the building I have class in with maybe a quick Starbucks run! My options for lunch are Burrito Bowl (burritos, rice bowls, tacos, quesadillas, nachos, and Freshens smoothies!), Chick-Fil-A, or Zaya Mediterranean Grill! (We also have a sushi place but I don't like sushi!)
  • 3:30-4:45pm: Introduction to Anthropology class
  • 5pm: Usually eat dinner at the dining hall on campus, The Commons, before my last class of the day!
  • 6:30-7:45pm: My final (and hardest) class of the day, Organic Chemistry!
  • 8pm: Usually home and working on homework or eating another dinner if I didn't eat a lot beforehand or if mom made dinner! (I can eat all day long really, haha!)
  • 9pm: Finishing up homework or just hanging out on my computer watching vloggers on YouTube or probably watching a documentary on Netflix (cause I'm a nerd).
  • 11:30pm-12am: Usually about when I go to sleep so I can be rested for Thursday morning class! 
And there you have it, a Day in the Life: Wednesday! 

If you have any other ideas you'd like for blog post series, lemme know in the comments below! I managed to finish this in about 8 minutes so I'm gonna get ready to head downstairs to my class! Have a good afternoon everyone!

♥♥ tyleralesia 

No comments:

Post a Comment