- 10am: Wake up
- 10:30am: Shower
- 12-12:30pm: Leave for class
- 1-1:50pm: Biostatistics class
- 2pm: Usually eat lunch in the student center on campus and then head to either the Library to hang out for a bit or on to the building I have class in with maybe a quick Starbucks run! My options for lunch are Burrito Bowl (burritos, rice bowls, tacos, quesadillas, nachos, and Freshens smoothies!), Chick-Fil-A, or Zaya Mediterranean Grill! (We also have a sushi place but I don't like sushi!)
- 3:30-4:45pm: Introduction to Anthropology class
- 5pm: Usually eat dinner at the dining hall on campus, The Commons, before my last class of the day!
- 6:30-7:45pm: My final (and hardest) class of the day, Organic Chemistry!
- 8pm: Usually home and working on homework or eating another dinner if I didn't eat a lot beforehand or if mom made dinner! (I can eat all day long really, haha!)
- 9pm: Finishing up homework or just hanging out on my computer watching vloggers on YouTube or probably watching a documentary on Netflix (cause I'm a nerd).
- 11:30pm-12am: Usually about when I go to sleep so I can be rested for Thursday morning class!
And there you have it, a Day in the Life: Wednesday!
If you have any other ideas you'd like for blog post series, lemme know in the comments below! I managed to finish this in about 8 minutes so I'm gonna get ready to head downstairs to my class! Have a good afternoon everyone!