8/27/16

Day in the Life: Saturday

Hi everyone! Sorry this post is pretty late, (at least it's not tomorrow already!) but you'll see why in my schedule from today! My schedule is a little different today from normal since my work needed me to come in early, but my Saturday schedule is about the same every week! So, here you go! 

Saturday: 

  • 10:15-10:30am: Normally about the time I wake up on Saturday, I don't set an alarm!
  • 11am: Start working on homework/school work that needs to be done (normally Biostat quizzes and World History discussion questions)
  • 11:45am: Breakfast/lunch time! 
  • 12pm: Hang out a bit before getting ready for work
  • 1pm: Start getting ready for work
  • 1:30pm: Leave for work
  • 2-9:30pm: My shift for today! (normally I work 4-9:30 but we were short someone today!)
  • 9:15-9:30pm: Sometimes we get out a little early so I either head to get food or head home to make dinner
  • 9:45pm: Eat/make dinner
  • 11:30pm-12am: I usually go to bed the same time frame every night! 
There you go! Tomorrow's is going to be a little different from what it was going to be. I was supposed to work 9-2pm tomorrow but they changed it to 11-4pm since we are starting to open back at our normal time (summer hours are over) and we had a change in opening manager! So, I will try and get my Sunday post done before I head to work, but if not, it will be up tomorrow night! 

I've got some studying to do so I will talk to you guys tomorrow! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment