8/30/16

Day in the Life: Tuesday

Afternoon everyone! I didn't bring my laptop with me to campus today so I'm currently typing this post on my phone! (and yes, making everything bold/italicized was A PAIN) I've got a while before my next class so I figured it was the perfect time to do my FINAL Day in the Life post! If you've got any ideas of things I should do after I finish this series, lemme know! So, without further ado, here is my Tuesday! 

Tuesday: 

  • 8am: Wake up
  • 8:30am: Start getting ready for class
  • 9am: Leave for class
  • 9:30-10:45am: World History class
  • 10:35am: Got out of class a little early so I went ahead to the Commons (the dining hall on campus) to get a table for me & my Big! 
  • 12:45pm: My Big & I left the Commons and headed to the library to do some work before she has to go to her class at 2pm!
  • 1:45pm: Leave the library with my big (she has class at 2 and I'm gonna go hang out near the choir room until 3:30!
  • 3:30-4:45pm: Women's Choir! 
  • 4:50pm: Leave the Bailey Center and head to the Student Center to get some dinner before my first OChem lab! (Normally I would leave campus now but my lab starts today so I'll be on campus later on Tuesdays!) 
  • 5:45pm: Head to the Science lab building (of which I've never been in before!) to change into jeans and tennis shoes and find my lab class!
  • 6:30-9:15pm: The timeslot for my lab (labs don't normally take the whole time and our first lab is pretty short so it shouldn't take too long) 
  • Approx. 8-8:30pm: I estimate being done with my lab around this time (it varies depending on the lab you're working on!) and heading home! 
  • 8:45-9pm: Probably around the time I'll be home from my lab! I'll do a bit of school work and maybe watch some YouTube before going to bed! 
  • 11:30pm-12am: Go to bed! 
There is the final entry in my Day in the Life series! I hope you all have enjoyed and, like I said, leave me ideas in the comments below on what you would like to see next on my blog! 

Have a wonderful afternoon! 

❤️❤️ tyleralesia 

No comments:

Post a Comment