- 8am: Wake up
- 8:30am: Start getting ready for class
- 9am: Leave for class
- 9:30-10:45am: World History class
- 10:35am: Got out of class a little early so I went ahead to the Commons (the dining hall on campus) to get a table for me & my Big!
- 12:45pm: My Big & I left the Commons and headed to the library to do some work before she has to go to her class at 2pm!
- 1:45pm: Leave the library with my big (she has class at 2 and I'm gonna go hang out near the choir room until 3:30!
- 3:30-4:45pm: Women's Choir!
- 4:50pm: Leave the Bailey Center and head to the Student Center to get some dinner before my first OChem lab! (Normally I would leave campus now but my lab starts today so I'll be on campus later on Tuesdays!)
- 5:45pm: Head to the Science lab building (of which I've never been in before!) to change into jeans and tennis shoes and find my lab class!
- 6:30-9:15pm: The timeslot for my lab (labs don't normally take the whole time and our first lab is pretty short so it shouldn't take too long)
- Approx. 8-8:30pm: I estimate being done with my lab around this time (it varies depending on the lab you're working on!) and heading home!
- 8:45-9pm: Probably around the time I'll be home from my lab! I'll do a bit of school work and maybe watch some YouTube before going to bed!
- 11:30pm-12am: Go to bed!
There is the final entry in my Day in the Life series! I hope you all have enjoyed and, like I said, leave me ideas in the comments below on what you would like to see next on my blog!
Have a wonderful afternoon!