- 10am: Wake up
- 10:25-10:30am: Shower
- 11:45am: Dry my hair
- 12pm: Start getting ready for class
- 12:20pm: Eat a bag of Little Bites muffins for breakfast
- 12:30pm: Leave for class!
- 1-1:50pm: Biostat class
- 2-3:15pm: Today I went to an SI (supplemental instructor) session for my Organic Chemistry class to help me for a quiz I had in my class tonight!
- 3:15pm: Walk across campus for my next class!
- 3:30-4:45pm: Eat a bag of Little Bites muffins and take notes in Anthropology!
- 5pm: Get dinner in the student center (I ended up getting a wrap from the Mediterranean place and a chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A because I was still hungry!)
- 6pm: Walk over to my class and get a bit of studying in for my quiz
- 6:30-7:45pm: Organic Chemistry class!
- 7:55pm: Leave campus and go home
- 8:15pm: Get home and change into comfy clothes!
- 8:45pm: Eat dinner mom had made (I can eat literally all day long if I had the chance haha)
- 9:15pm: Do a bit of school work, watch some YouTube vlogs I missed, and write my blog post!
- 11:30pm-12am: Go to bed!
There is Monday for ya! Very busy day for me that felt like it went by slowly! My professor is gonna post the answers for our quiz tonight so I will update you guys tomorrow on how I did! (because I was nervous about it!)
Have a wonderful evening everyone and I'll talk to you tomorrow!