8/29/16

Day in the Life: Monday

Good evening again everyone! I would've had today's post uploaded sooner but today was a very busy day as you'll see from my schedule! So, here is Monday's "Day in the Life!" 

Monday:

  • 10am: Wake up
  • 10:25-10:30am: Shower
  • 11:45am: Dry my hair 
  • 12pm: Start getting ready for class
  • 12:20pm: Eat a bag of Little Bites muffins for breakfast
  • 12:30pm: Leave for class!
  • 1-1:50pm: Biostat class
  • 2-3:15pm: Today I went to an SI (supplemental instructor) session for my Organic Chemistry class to help me for a quiz I had in my class tonight!
  • 3:15pm: Walk across campus for my next class!
  • 3:30-4:45pm: Eat a bag of Little Bites muffins and take notes in Anthropology!
  • 5pm: Get dinner in the student center (I ended up getting a wrap from the Mediterranean place and a chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A because I was still hungry!)
  • 6pm: Walk over to my class and get a bit of studying in for my quiz
  • 6:30-7:45pm: Organic Chemistry class!
  • 7:55pm: Leave campus and go home
  • 8:15pm: Get home and change into comfy clothes!
  • 8:45pm: Eat dinner mom had made (I can eat literally all day long if I had the chance haha)
  • 9:15pm: Do a bit of school work, watch some YouTube vlogs I missed, and write my blog post!
  • 11:30pm-12am: Go to bed! 
There is Monday for ya! Very busy day for me that felt like it went by slowly! My professor is gonna post the answers for our quiz tonight so I will update you guys tomorrow on how I did! (because I was nervous about it!)

Have a wonderful evening everyone and I'll talk to you tomorrow! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment