- 8am: Wake up and get ready for class (this usually involves eating a bag of Little Bites muffins or a Pop-Tart as breakfast)
- 8:45-9am: Leave for World History
- 9:30-10:45am: World History class
- 10:45am: Leave campus and go back home for a few hours between classes
- 12pm: Usually make lunch and get ready for Choir/work
- 2:45-3pm: Leave to go to Women's Choir
- 3:30-4:45pm: Women's choir with my favorite people!
- 4:45pm: Leave campus and head straight to work
- 5:30pm: Start my shift at Charming Charlie
- 9:15-9:30pm: Get off work (sometimes I stop for food on the way home, sometimes I just make food when I get home)
- 9:45pm: Usually eat/make dinner
- 11:30pm-12am: Bed time! Have to be up at 10am to shower before my class!
There you go! Thursday's edition of Day in the Life! There will be another update later today (I promise I won't be late!) for Friday's Day in the Life so stay tuned! I hope you guys are enjoying this little series and I'll talk to you tomorrow!