7/26/12

Won't be on for a while!

So, my nephew and brother are coming up on Saturday from Florida, and I haven't seen them in a while! We will be having a little family get together on Saturday for my mom's birthday because my brother and my nephew won't be here for her actual birthday :) They will be staying until next Wednesday, so I won't be on my blog until, probably, next Thursday! I will also be going to get my formal senior picture on Tuesday, so I'm super excited about that! My uncle will be bringing over his nice camera for my sister to borrow so she can take the rest of my senior pictures! I'm excited to get those done! 


Have a good weekend and a good next week! Maybe, if there is a nephew tag or something, I'll try and do one with my nephew! He's a little spacey though, but what 5 year old isn't? :) 


-tyler alesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment