7/5/12

My first haul post :)

On Tuesday, I went out with my mommy and Haley (my sister's friend's daughter who we watch during the week over the summer, she's 10) to Old Navy, Target, Ulta, and Walmart! I guess you could call some of it belated birthday presents! So, here's what I got and where! 
Old Navy- blue purse with handles and crossbody strap- On sale for $10 
Inside of purse
Old Navy- Shopping bag- $1
Old Navy- Red Cami- originally $12.50, on sale for $5 or $6  
Target- Neon bandeau bathing suit- $14.99 each piece
Target- strapless black peplum top- $17.99
Target- Merona long sleeve cardigan- originally $19.99, on clearance for $5. 68
Ulta- Orly Ridgefiller base coat- $5
Orly Instant Artist in Crisp White- $5
eos lip balm in Summer Fruit and Strawberry Sorbet- 2 for $6
Walgreens- Mentos Up2U gum in Sweet Mint & Bubble Fresh and Striped Red Strawberry & Starmint- 2 for $2
Touchscreen Stylus- $5

That's all that I got! I hoped you enjoyed this post :) I will definitely be posting more hauls! :D

-tyler alesia ♥ 




2 comments: