7/5/12

Marietta Square shopping & a vintage shirt ♥

So, I just got home from going to Marietta Square and walking around with my mom. First, we went to a shop called Fit for a Queen, but they were closed and we're not sure why. So, we then went to a place called Doodlebugz. We looked around in there, but they are kinda pricey and I didn't have that much money so we decided to go somewhere else. I told my mom I would buy her some ice cream, so we went to Sweetreats where they blend the add-ins you want together with the ice cream and you get a soft serve combination! I got chocolate ice cream with strawberries and dark chocolate chips, and my mom got chocolate ice cream with cherries and fudge, YUM! We then went to Go Fish! Clothing and Jewelry and Shop Till You Drop, but they were expensive too. I wanted to go to The Corner Store, which is a British grocery and gift store, but my mom wouldn't let me :( So, we were going to head back to the car and leave, but I saw the antique mall and wanted to check it out. We went in and walked around, and I found the most GORGEOUS vintage floral shirt/jacket thingy (to my style, not necessarily my mom's) and I totally bought it ♥ Here are some pics! 
I love it! 
The ruffles go all around the shirt
There are even ruffles on the end of the sleeves! 
My style needed this shirt, so I had to get it. Seeing as I'm a girly-girl, I love anything vintage, floral, or with ruffles, and this was all 3! :D I cannot wait to wear it this fall/winter ♥ 


-tyler alesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment