7/15/12

Absolutely in love!

But not with a person, haha. With my new Strawberry Watermelon Mio! I have never tried it before, but my sister and I got some today at Walmart so I figured I would go ahead and try it out! So, I grabbed a water bottle, put about 4 or 5 squeezes into it, and voila! Delicious beverage! 


It usually says one squeeze per 8 fl. oz. serving, and my water bottle is 16.9 oz., so I decided to do 2. I shook it up, and it was really watered down, like I hadn't put enough Mio in it. So, I added about 3 more squeezes, and it tasted so much better! You can put as many squeezes as you like in it until it tastes how you want it to. 


No, I am not affiliated with Mio in any way, I just wanted to share my delicious discovery with you guys! 


There are tons of flavors and I will have to try a bunch of them! (not all, because I don't like sweet tea!)

Have a great day guys! 

-tyler alesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment