7/6/12

Sally Hansen Magnetic Polish Review!

So, today I took off my Fourth of July polish and decided to try my Sally Hansen Magnetic Polish. This is how it turned out! 



This is the Ionic Indigo Sally Hansen Magnetic polish and it is AWESOME. It took some practice on my thumb and my pointer finger, but once I got to my middle finger, it started to look more like the ads! The magnet cap even has a handy cuticle guide (it's like a piece of plastic you set on your finger to angle the magnet so your hands won't shake like mine do!) It's totally worth the $10 in my opinion! I will definitely be using this polish more often and even going to buy some more! One of the ladies at the Walgreens near my house told me they are having a sale on them tomorrow, YAY! :D 

I love how my nails look and I hope if you get this, you'll love it too! 

-tyler alesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment