7/2/12

New music and such

So, Saturday was my birthday party. A couple of my friends got me $15 iTunes cards, so I had $30.19 to spend on iTunes. Yesterday, I went on and bought a BUNCH of stuff! So, I thought I would share what I bought with you guys and maybe you guys could be introduced to some new music :) 



  • Castle episode 'Always'
  • Castle episode 'The Blue Butterfly'
  • Good Time- Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Whistle- Flo Rida
  • Lights- Ellie Goulding 
  • Titanium ft. Sia- David Guetta
  • Back In Time- Pitbull
  • Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
  • Want U Back- Cher Lloyd
  • I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
  • Give Your Heart A Break- Demi Lovato
  • Both Of Us ft. Taylor Swift- B.o.B
  • Wipe Your Eyes- Maroon 5
  • One More Night- Maroon 5
  • (Kissed You) Good Night- Gloriana
  • Windows Down- Big Time Rush
  • Tongue Tied- Grouplove
  • How We Do (Party)- Rita Ora
  • Promises (Skrillex and Nero remix)- Nero
  • She's So Mean- Matchbox Twenty
  • Bangarang ft. Sirah- Skrillex
  • Anchor- Mindy Gledhill
So, there ya go! I love all of these songs and episodes so. now you have some new music to check out! Hope you enjoy them if you do check them out :) 

-Now Playing: Promises (Skrillex and Nero remix) ♥

tyleralesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment