7/18/12

Cannot wait for back to school shopping!

I seriously wish it was August. Honestly, for school also. It's my senior year and there are so many awesome things seniors get to do so I'm excited to be a senior and head back to school! I also, am ready to go SHOPPING! 


I have so many places I want to go and so many things I want to get when August comes. I don't know if any of you guys have tax free weekend, but we do here in Georgia. It's the weekend usually before school starts (for some counties at least, mine included) where everything is tax free for back to school. Clothes, supplies, everything. It's AWESOME. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a back to school haul for you guys to see what I got :)


The main things I want to get for back to school are a black dress and colorful heels for the first day of school. Since our school colors are copper, black, and white (we're the longhorns), all the classes have different class colors. The freshman color usually varies, it's been brown, mine was yellow, there's been green, so that one changes. Sophomore class color is white, juniors is copper, and seniors is black. It is tradition for the senior girls to wear black dresses and colorful heels on the first day of school. So, that is the thing I am most looking forward to getting! 


Some examples of places I want to go: Old Navy, Target, Walmart, Rue21, Forever 21, and Papaya. Some examples of things I want to get (for school and not): stacking bracelets, more jewelry, dresses, skirts, nail polish, makeup, some stuff from HauteLook, my introductory Julep Maven box, and possible Disney On Ice! tickets! :D 


I'm such a 5 year old.....Oh well! What can I say, I love Disney! (And Merida, who happens to be in this Disney On Ice! show ♥)


Well, I'm done ranting. I gotta go with my mom to pick up my sister from the gym because her car needs a new motor, so it does not work. So, we only have my mom's van. Okay, now I'm done ranting.....


Have a great day guys and go check out my youtube channel :) 


-tyler alesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment