7/14/12

That Awkward Moment When....

Your mom takes you to Walmart to get something to put all of your nail polish in, you find something, come home, and it all doesn't fit. And you find yourself still wanting to buy all the nail polish in the world. Here's all my nail polish and such :)
The storage container I bought today :) 
All the nail polish that fits into it, haha! 
What doesn't fit: My nail art stuff and 2 base coats
The shoebox my stuff used to be in, along with my Seventeen nail  thing, my makeup sponges for designs, and my color sheet with all the colors I have
My nail polish remover, Cotton balls, Q-tips, and some more nail stuff in the purple bucket behind it
I need a room for all of my nail stuff! I should start doing my friends nails, haha! Then I could buy more nail polish! Especially this collection that I LOVE because I love anything vintage! This is the China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection from 2010, and I hate that I just found out about it! 
Click to make bigger (not my picture! I found it on google!)
THOSE COLORS ARE GORGEOUS AND I MUST HAVE THEM ALL. 


Okay, enough of my rambling, have a good day guys! 
-tyler alesia ♥

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have so much nail polish! I'm so jealous!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete