3/15/11

Stepping on the beach DOO DOO DOOO DOOOO!

Not really, that's from Spongebob. But, after school tomorrow, I will be stepping on the bus to ORLANDO! :D I'm so excited! I don't care if I'm getting a little sick, I'm going. So, me and my bus buddy Julia have already planned our ride on the bus from movies to snacks :) I can't wait to spend 8 hours sitting next to her, it's gonna be GREAT! I'm currently sitting in web design with Alison. (Alyssa went to the bathroom, lol and Sierra is talking to some other peoples.) So, yeah. We have like 25 minutes left and then we have our last after school rehearsal for Orlando, then we leave tomorrow! I have so many things to do tonight it's not even funny! :D Alyssa is back :) she says hi.
I have to:
  • start packing
  • take a shower
  • finish my Honors Brit Lit project
  • watch Glee and Raising Hope
  • watch David Boreanaz on Jimmy Kimmel
  • get money from my sis
  • possibly get a new bathing suit
so yeah.
I'm gonna go so I can plan everything out in a nice organized schedule, lol!
have a fantabulisticulous day everyone!
xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment