3/9/11

QUOTE OF THE DAY (until I find another one... LOL)

Gonna start something new! It's called-what? you already know? How? The title? What? *looks at post title* Oh. Right.

Anyways, since I'm sick, I just watched the episode of Glee that I missed last night. And I found this quote! It's HILARIOUS!

Emma (Jayma Mays) & Holly (Gwyneth Paltrow)
  • Emma: Can you please, please not tell Will about this?
  • Holly: No, of course not, of course not. My lips are sealed.
  • Emma: Thank you.
  • Holly: Just like your legs. OH! Hah, kidding! God, that was rude! Why did I say that? See, a real doctor would never have said that.
HAHAHAHAHA. It still makes me laugh!

Hope that this made your day, if you're having a bad day. If you're not, hope this made you smile even more!

(If you want to watch this part of the episode, Here's the link to the episode! Glee- Sexy If you want to see what made her say that, that part starts at 35:26. If you just want to see the funny part above, that part is at 36:56. HAHAHAHAH! sorry, finding the part made me watch it again, and I'm cracking up!)

Hope this made you smile ♥
xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment