3/1/11

Sitting in class....

Yes, I am currenty sitting in Web Design. I just finished an assignment and now we're waiting for everyone else to finish I guess. Today starts a VERY busy month for me! I have:
  • After School Chorus Rehearsal today til 5
  • A Chorus Concert on thursday
  • Festival with Chorus on the 7th
  • 8th-An After School Chorus Reheasal for our trip to Orlando
  • 10th-BONES COMES BACK! and another after school rehearsal for Orlando
  • 15th-Another after school rehearsal for Orlando
  • 16th-turn in an Honors Brit Lit project and Leave for ORLANDO :)
  • 17th-19th-in ORLANDO :)
  • 20th-Come back
  • 23rd-My Best Friend in Oklahoma, Sam's Birthday!
  • 24th-My Best Friend in California, Shelby's Birthday! (and 3 months til my Sweet 16 :D )
  • 26th- My grandma's birthday R.I.P ♥
  • 31st-My Big Brother's B-day!
YEAH. Hella crazy month for me. Well, my hand's kinda cramping up and I'm gonna talk to my friends :)

have a good day (and a not so busy month!)
xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment