3/8/11

Boredness!

Sitting in web design with Alyssa and Alison, the two A's ♥ I was just looking at a list of phobias, and found out that I have 9 phobias. One of them repeats though, and I'm not sure if cockroaches and wasps count as insects, I know bees do, so If they are, then I have 2 less phobias :)
My phobias are:
  • Achluophobia: the fear of darkness
  • Arachnophobia: the fear of spiders
  • Coulrophobia: the fear of clowns
  • Entomophobia (insectophobia): fear of insects
  • Katsaridaphobia: fear of cockroaches
  • Lilapsophobia: fear of tornadoes or hurricanes
  • Myctophobia: fear of darkness (again...)
  • Nyctohylophobia: fear of dark forests or forests at night
  • Scotophobia: fear of darkness (can they not use one word for this!!??)
  • Spheksophobia: fear of wasps
  • Taphephobia: fear of being buried alive
those are my fears! wanna find out yours? check out Phobia List :)
have a good day!
xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment