3/31/11

ALMOST SPRING BREAK!

It's almost Spring Break, YAY! I'm currently sitting in Web Design (where I always update from, haha) and we're watching Secretariat. It's good so far. I've wanted to see this movie for a while so I'm glad we're watching it.

Tomorrow, my chorus teacher isn't going to be here because she's leaving early for Spring Break (she's going to Vietnam!), so she put me in charge tomorrow :) I'm really the senior most person (other than Jensen who's a junior and Tieashia and Brittany who are sophomores also, but really not focused enough) so I'm leading warm-ups and a run through of our songs then we're watching a movie :)

Now, onto a new topic. JEM. If you were around in the mid-late 80's, you've probably heard of her. SHE'S AWESOME.

If you haven't heard of her, go look Jem and the Holograms up on youtube :)

Well, I'm gonna watch the movie now :)
have a lovely day ♥
xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment