3/12/11

THE CAPE RANT.

So, if you didn't watch the NBC show, THE CAPE, step away from this blog post now, because I will rant.
***SPOILER WARNING!***
If you have not seen the online finale "Endgame" of The Cape, do not continue on with my rant :)

So, the finale just kinda made me mad. Here are some rants.
  • So, Ark Police Chief Marty Voight is dead. He was shot by Scales and The Cape was there with him. Marty kept mumbling about Vince, so The Cape aka Vince took off his hood and Marty saw it was him. Vince's words were: "You didn't kill Vince Faraday, you just saved him."
  • Dana learned from Marty in the middle of the episode that Peter Fleming is Chess.
  • There was ABSOLUTELY NO Raia or Ruvi parts in this episode. And I LOVE them.
  • Vince's wife Dana still doesn't know that Vince is The Cape. Neither does his son, Trip.
  • We still have no clue what the HECK is going on with Orwell and why she painted her whole apartment white.
  • Orwell is Peter Fleming's daughter.
  • Scales is at Owl Island Prison now.
  • Snake Wine is GROSS.
  • Orwell's awkward moment inside Vince's old house with Dana and Trip
  • Nobody bothering to check if Marty's daughter had a phone. This resulted in Ark finding them by turning her phone into a GPS locator and also resulted in Marty's death.
So that was my rant. I can't rant very well about it on here, but I rant about it REALLY WELL in person, lol.
have a good day everyone, I'm going to watch Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life now :)
xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment