4/16/15

College is hard.

"I'MMMM GONNA SWINGGGGG FROM THE CHANDELIERRRR, FROM THE CHANDELIERRRRRR!

I should totally be studying for a Calculus test I have tomorrow. But what am I doing instead? Typing this blog post and listening to Chandelier by Sia on iTunes radio on my phone and also texting my friend Kelly.

"Why aren't you studying?" You may ask.

It's simple: I. Hate. Calculus. Yeah I know, it's my last test before my final and I'm not doing very well in Calc and I should definitely be trying to save my grade. But college is hard. And calculus is hard. And I'm like the worst procrastinator ever. So, I'll study in the morning before my test and hopefully do not completely horrible on my test. 

(currently dancing to Can't Stop Dancin' by Becky G while typing)

So yeah, I'm gonna probably go to sleep soon and wake up and try to cram a bunch of Calculus knowledge into my head before my test at 11.

G'night all, and don't be like me. Study!

♥♥ tyleralesia


No comments:

Post a Comment