4/23/15

Lilly for Target Haul + Review!

Hey everyone! Today, my Lilly for Target stuff arrived at my house while I was at class and I came hope and opened it and promptly tried everything on! So, here's me wearing my stuff as well as a review of everything! 

First: Girls XL My Fans Pompom shorts


Please ignore whatever my foot is doing...

  • These shorts are SOO COMFY. I'm so glad I can fit into a Girls XL because I needed these shorts in my life! They are 100% Rayon, have little white pompoms on the bottoms and sides, and a different Ikat type design on the little side sections (see above!) These were $12. 
Next:Girls XL Sea Urchin for You Pants


  
  • These pants are also very comfortable! They are also 100% Rayon and have sand dollars and starfish on them. I believe mine are a little darker than the one's shown on the website (could just be my lighting or their's!) but they are super comfortable and cute nonetheless! These were $16. (Another reason I love the girls clothes, they're cheaper!)

Last: Women's Sz. Small My Fans Jersey Tank Top


Back of the shirt! (please ignore my bra strap)

  • This shirt is seriously the cutest top I think I own! It's a high-low style tank where the back is slightly longer than the front. On me, the lowest point on the back hit almost to the bottom of my shorts! This tank top fits true to size and is made of such a comfy fabric! This was $22.

And there you have it! Special thanks to my dad (who's not very good at taking pictures) for taking all of the outdoor shots for me! (And for not dropping my $200 Canon camera!) Hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

Have a good week everyone! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment