1/4/15

Mini Haul!

Hey everyone! So yesterday I went shopping with my mom to get some new clothes for me. We went to Charming Charlie (although, I had just gotten off work so I didn't really go so much as my mom came to me!), Delia's (since they're going out of business and their clothes are on sale!), Hot Topic and the Disney Store. This is gonna be my mini haul post about what I got! 


Stars and Style Cardigan- Charming Charlie// Floral crop top,
bow back crop top, Skylar High Rise Skinny Jeans- Delia's

Elsa plush- Disney Store

Frozen Fair Isle Dress- Hot Topic
So that's my mini haul! There are links to things I could find so you can get them too if you'd like! I'll probably be back either this weekend or next week with a couple more posts! I go back to classes on Wednesday and I have sorority retreat this weekend as well! 

Have a good week everyone! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment