1/12/15

Back to School!

Hey everyone! 

I recently started back up at college for my spring semester! This semester is gonna KICK MY BUTT! I've got some pretty hard classes going on so I probably won't be on as much as I'll also have work and sorority stuff to do! 

Here's my schedule for this semester!
  • MWF: Gen Chem 2, 9-9:50 am
  • MWF: Calc 2, 11-12:10 pm
  • MW: World Lit, 3:30-4:45 pm
  • T/TR: Criminal Investigations, 12:30-1:45 pm
  • T/TR: Chorale, 2-3:15 pm
  • Thursday only: Gen Chem 2 Lab, 5-7:45 pm
So yeah! As you can see, it's getting a little harder since I'm getting more into my classes for my major (Forensic Chemistry) so I'm probably not going to be on here much this semester and for that I do apologize! 

Hope you all have a good week! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment