1/28/15

NEW CAMERA!

Hey everyone! So, my financial aid refund went in recently and so I've been getting a few things. And today, I bought myself a fancy new CAMERA! 

I haven't had a new camera since I was maybe in middle school so this is a big deal! And, it means I can stop using my crappy webcam camera for my videos! 

I got the Canon SX400 IS from Walmart for $149.00. It's got a ton of cool features on it and it shoots in 720p HD video and it has 30x optical zoom! 





It's a DSLR (but not as big as most!) and it's pretty lightweight and takes really good pictures! Some of the cool features include monochrome pictures, a fish eye type style, and of course, long exposure and shutter speed for taking sparkler pictures! 

So, hopefully when I get a tiny lull in my classes, I'll do a haul video of all the things I've been purchasing and what else I'm going to get with my money! 

Have a great week everyone!

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment