6/13/12

Painted mine and my "niece's" nails :)

So, we watch my sister's friend's kids during the summer and Zachy went to work with his dad today so we just had miss Haley. I needed to paint my nails because the polish was chipping off and she really wanted me to do the galaxy nails on her nails, so I did. Here's how they came out! 


Haley's Galaxy Nails

My nails (blue glitter on top of black)

My Golden Retriever Bosco who wanted us to play with him ♥

The colors used in our nail designs are:
Haley's- 
  • Covergirl- Midnight Magic
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear- Blizzard Blue
  • Orly- Green Apple
  • Pure Ice- Coral Reef
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear- White On
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear- Strobe Light
Mine-
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear- Black Out
  • Orly- Spazmatic
The colors are on my nail polish page at the top of my blog :) 
Hope you enjoyed! :) 

-Tyler


No comments:

Post a Comment