6/24/12

IT'S MY 17th BIRTHDAY :D

yes, that's right. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY :D It's my favorite day of the year!
 

And, I already got one present today....MARY MCCORMACK FROM IN PLAIN SIGHT RETWEETED ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! :D That's 2 years in a row!

Now, getting Stana Katic to tweet you for your birthday...really hard.

Anyways, I should be going to breakfast in a while...I don't know how long. My mom has to get ready and I don't even know if my sister is up...then, around 1, we are picking up my best friend Ashleigh to go get Cold Stone Ice Cream ♥ After that, we're going to my sister's friend's house to get my present and then we're gonna go see Brave at a theater where you can eat dinner and watch the movie :) Then, we're gonna come home, eat cookie cake, and Ashleigh is spending the night :D 


That's Ashleigh and me :) 


Sounds like it's gonna be a blast! I can't wait! 


-Tyler Alesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment