6/20/12

#inappropriatewednesday

#humpday.


Anyways, I was watching the Rizzoli & Isles season 2 bloopers, and at one point, Angie Harmon says the above (title too). And it made me DIE laughing. She also had these two quotes, that I love. 


"I'm off......like a prom dress."
"When the ratings are low, the clothes must go." 


Haha! I love her! Anyways, I decided to turn it into something with you guys and my instagram and twitter followers. I am starting #inappropriatewednesday. This will be where, basically the whole day, you find as many inappropriate things as you can. These can include: 

  • people
  • clothes/outfits
  • sentences people say that have sexual innuendo
  • sentences you may overhear that are awkwardly inappropriate (for example, one day at school I was walking to class and heard a guy say to his friend "hey, how's the herpes?" uhm...awkward.)
  • any sentence you can make a "that's what he/she said" joke to
This should be fun, especially at my high school with my friends when school starts in August. We'll be seeing and hearing a LOT of these! 


If you find any, comment or tweet me! 


Have fun!!! :D 
-Tyler Alesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment