6/20/12

CBGB the movie

So, they are making a movie about the famous rock club in NYC, CBGB. And, they are filming this movie in Savannah starting the day after my birthday. 


 I WANT TO GO TO SAVANNAH SOOOOOOO BAD. 


I don't live far, and it would be a FANTASTIC summer trip then spending my summer at my house the whole time. Talk about BORING. 


But, my favorite actress is going to be in it, and I would die if I could meet her! Some of you may know her as Kate Beckett on Castle. She is the lovely, talented, and drop dead gorgeous STANA KATIC. 


She is amazing and it would be a dream to meet her! I also wanted to bring my best friend with me to go to Savannah, and I am badly trying to convince my mom because: 
  1. we only have one car (my sister's is dead)
  2. my sister has to go to work
  3. we watch my sister's friend's kids over the summer
Ugh, hopefully I can convince her and I will keep you updated. Because, I really don't want to spend my summer at home. Trust me, I've done it for about 3/4 of my school years and it's very boring. I haven't even been to the pool yet. Yeah, my summer sucks.

Anyways, I'm gonna post something else not related to this! 

If you've read this far, congratulations! You're almost done!
-Tyler Alesia ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment