9/21/10

Officially a GLEEK :)

So, I can tell you, officially, I am now.....a GLEEK! I have no idea why I didn't watch this show last season! It mixes amazing singers, great songs, and hilarity! I need to get season 1 on DVD! I CAN'T WAIT for next week's BRITNEY SPEARS EPISODE! YAY! 

Anywho, I also watched the Series Premiere of Raising Hope, and I can clearly say, I will be watching again next week! This new show is very funny! :) Here are some particularly funny quotes from this weeks episode! 

  • "She named her Princess Beyonce, but I think I'm gonna change that." "Don't dude! That name is badass!"
  • "I am not bringing my baby to a rave!" "She just got outta prison, let her have some fun!" 
  • "I need paper towels! I need paper towels! I need paper towels!" "What happened??!!" "I threw up on the baby!!!!" 
So, there ya go. If those didn't make you laugh, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
LOL. Well, I'll be back blogging tomorrow about the Season 12 Premiere of LAW & ORDER SVU! Can't wait! It's a 2 HOUR PREMIERE! Guest starts include: Joan Cusack and Henry Ian Cusick from Lost!

Hope everyone had a good premiere Tuesday, I know I did! :D

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment