9/22/10

Before & After SVU blog

Hey everyone! It's almost that time! THE 2 HOUR PREMIERE OF SVU IS ON IN 13 MINUTES! I'm totally excited, can ya tell? :D Anywho, this is a pre-episode blog. Once it's over, I will update this post with all my crazy excited SVU ramblings :) So, I'm gonna get everything situated so I can watch it! 

For anybody who's watching the premiere, ENJOY! 
Tyler

*UPDATE*
So, the season premiere was EPIC. It was two episodes and completely AMAZING! Here's my episode recaps! 

***WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!***
***WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!***
***WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!***
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SEASON 12 PREMIERE EPISODES OF LAW AND ORDER SVU, DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS BLOG! AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT YOU DIDN'T SEE THEM! FAIL. EPIC FAIL. MAJOR SPOILER ALERTS! IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE EPISODES, AND JUST WANT TO HEAR MY RAMBLINGS ABOUT THEM, Well then go ahead and read :D
  • First Episode: Locum- This episode was about a little girl who ran away. Sounds easy enough right? WRONG. There were so many plot twists I was so confused. BUT IT WAS A GOOD THING! Cause you understood it all by the end :D So, now, my random recaps I was typing in a draft message during the episode.
    • Olivia and Elliot's faces during the beginning of the episode were PRICELESS. They were constantly like "WTF." 
    • The little girl had on SILLY BANDZ! YEAH!
    • Quote from Olivia: "Wow, that's...diligent."
    • They had a completely EPIC Grand Central Station scene. I have no clue how they film there! It's CRAZY!
    • Suspect we come to know as Erik: "I've also been known to rescue kittens and lost puppies." *cough*and something else*cough*
    • The little girl's (Mackenzie's) mom (played by Joan Cusack): "I would be more comfortable with the female detective, the nice one?" Switch scene to Olivia in interrogation... "Your an idiot." That part CRACKED ME UP.
    • Hilarious quote from Cragen: "Her mom is demanding a penis-free environment."
    • Liv gets hit on (repeatedly) by Erik
    • Munch thinks something is too paranoid delusional, even for him. THAT'S A FIRST.
    • Olivia's facial expressions again being those portraying "WTF."
    • and Elliot and Olivia's Epic adventures.
  • Second Episode: Bullseye- This episode was all about rapists. That's all I can determine from the plot really. LOL. And now, again, my ramblings I typed in a draft message during the episode.
    •  The poor little girl in the beginning! She was raped and the nurse came in to do the rape kit and had the camera to take pictures and the girl got so scared because her attacker took pictures of her :(
    • A quote from Elliot about trying to get the poor little girl to talk: "Liv poured on the charm and she still wouldn't open up."
    • Elliot and his EPIC door kick :)
    • The incredibly PSYCHO parents of the little girl. They were engrossed in a STUPID VIDEO GAME when El and Liv got there!
    • HILARIOUS quote from Munch: "Laffy Time, a wonderful land of fun, games, and sexual assault."
    • Oh look, It's ERIK again. "I'm still available for that coffee!" and Elliot making fun of his best friend. Olivia "I thought he'd never ask." And their cute little smiles :)
    • Elliot being his natural self and telling Erik off! "Don't shove things in my face." Erik shoved his iPhone in Elliot's face, bad move sweetheart. Elliot ended up tossing it over his shoulder onto the pavement :D
    • Elliot interviewing a sex offender/possible suspect: The idiot..."I don't even know where Laffy Time is!" And The Lovely Elliot Stabler.."30 feet from your stoop, genius."
    • Funny conversation between Liv and El about her having coffee with ERIK. "And if anyone sees me having coffee with a known vigilante?" "Relax, your having coffee with a guy who thinks you're attractive." HAHAHAHAHAHA
    • and a surprise guest star..... If you watch Glee, you know who I'm talking about.... SANDY! He played a rapist. He's gone to the dark side.... LOL
    • Liv, to Elliot: "Don't ya just hate to see a grown man cry?" :)
    • And Cragen's quote to a cop who snuck in from another precinct and beat up Sandy's character "The ass you just kicked is your own career."
    • and who can forget, the CREEP TWEETS.
    • Also, the EPIC CAR EXPLOSION in which Sandy's character killed himself.
    • Olivia setting Erik straight! "I'm not really your type, I'm a little old, right?"
    • And her EPIC STARE OFF with Erik
    • The EPIC plot twist 
    • and Olivia knocking Erik out. 
    • ERIK: turned out to be the rapist, and he raped his own sister when he was younger and claimed the she was raped by someone and then killed herself. but she was VERY MUCH ALIVE. Erik was played by Henry Ian Cusick from Lost, he's kinda cute. 
VERY GREAT PERFORMANCES BY: JOAN CUSACK, HENRY IAN CUSICK, AND THE GUY WHO PLAYED SANDY ON GLEE (IDK his name, LOL). 

So, that's my first TV blog :) I'll be back tomorrow with my blog on BONES. CANNOT WAIT to see that season premiere! GONNA BE AMAZING ♥ 

Goodnight everyone,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment