9/23/10

Before & After Bones Blog

So, it's Thursday. Guess what that means???????? BONES! I'm like completely ecstatic. I have waited all summer for this and now it's here! So, yeah. This is my before BONES blog. I will, like yesterday, update after the premiere with a list of things ramblings that I will save in a draft message on my phone while watching the premiere, LOL. SO EXCITED! 

Well, I'm gonna watch a little bit of this Glee episode I'm catching up on (almost finished with the first season, then I'll be fully caught up for next Tuesday with the BRITNEY SPEARS EPISODE :D) then get ready for the EPIC season 6 premiere of my FAVORITE show, BONES!

Happy 8 o'clock shows everyone!
Tyler

**UPDATE!**
So, the premiere was AMAZING! AHH! Sorry, super excited! Now, on to my after Bones blog! 

***WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!***
***WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!***
***WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!***
****MAJOR SPOILER ALERTS****
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SEASON 6 PREMIERE OF BONES, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER! IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT, go ahead and read my ramblings :D 
Now that that's over, let's get to it! 
  • First Episode of the season: The Mastodon in the Room- This episode was the team's reunion after last season's finale. Booth went to Afghanistan, Brennan and Daisy went to the Maluku Islands in Indonesia, Hodgins and Angela honeymooned in Paris, and the interns, Cam, Caroline, and Sweets stayed behind in D.C. Cam was in trouble in D.C., so Caroline got everyone to come back and help. And stay back as a team. AWW :D Now, on to the little snippets I saved as a draft message in my phone.
    • Brennan quote from the beginning (still in Maluku at the beginning)- "I find I'm only afraid of snakes when Booth's around to be jumped upon." Don't know what she's talking about? Go back and watch season 3 episode, The Mummy in the Maze :)
    • One thing I particularly liked, was Booth's sexy butt in his army uniform. 
    • Also, Creator and Executive Producer Hart Hanson's FJ40 in Maluku with Brennan and Daisy. And they were working on it cause something was wrong with the engine. (running joke on his Twitter, Emily Deschanel keeps breaking it.)
    • Bren and Daisy were about to be attacked by armed guerrillas, so Brennan told Daisy, "If I were you, I'd swallow that engagement ring right now." Referring to the ring Sweets gave Daisy.
    • Brennan started with her squinty talk about the guerrillas that were about to attack them, and said that they needed to show that they were woman. So, she took down her hair, FLIPPED IT, and got all flirty. It was ADORABLE.
    • Then, Bren turns around to Daisy...who's suddenly in her bra and underwear... "Why are you in your underwear??" "You said I should look like a woman, should I take off more?" 
    • Then, Brennan beating up the guerrillas with her ninja skills.... and a shovel.
    • Jump to: Bren and Booth's meeting at the reflecting pool. SO CUTE! Brennan almost ran to Booth for a hug :)
    • Now Sweets, hiatus was good to him, mmhmm. He was looking FINEEEE. He had a mustache and beard. He no longer looked like he was 12!! YAY!
    • Brennan and Booth's talk on the steps: "You fought off armed guerrillas?" "I had to, you weren't there to save me." AWWWWW!
    • Brennan talking about Booth's girlfriend he met in Iraq (HATE HER.): "Are you guys serious?" "Serious as a heart attack." "Well, heart attacks are very serious."
    • Then, the team is reunited! 'Reunited, and it feels so good...' ♥
    • Cam saying how bad the replacements for the team were: "Nobody is any of you." and Brennan....."That didn't make sense." Poor Bones, someday, you'll understand.
    • Now, what happened to the Squinterns you ask? Well here ya go!
      • Vincent Nigel-Murray won a million dollars on Jeopardy
      • Fisher checked into a clinic
      • Clark Edison got a job in Chicago
      • Arastoo changed majors
      • & Wendell, sweet, sexy Wendell, works in a bus repair shop.
    • And Cam, sadly, blames Brennan for the team falling apart.
    • Booth has breakfast with Parker, his son who is INCREDIBLY ADORABLE!
    • Brennan found Wendell :) 
    • "Why are you fixing a bus?" This is what she said when she saw him, LOL
    • Brennan and Wendell: "I am very, very difficult to replace." "That you are."
    • Brennan bribing Wendell to come back to the team: "How much would it take? Cause I have quite a lot of money and it's no use to me in Maluku."
    • And Booth wasn't back to being a 'rebel' again. HE WASN'T WEARING A NIFTY TIE! JUST BORING ONES!
    • And, they weren't working in the Jeffersonian. So they had WHITE LAB COATS.
    • And Booth, as always, messes up the name Maluku.
    • Hodgins reaction to where they were presently working: "What is with this guzzy hell hole? And where's my office?"
    • Booth responding to the eccentric Caroline Julian: "Absotively, that's not a word."
    • Angela found Wendell and Bren at the diner. Brennan currently had her eyes glued to an x-ray trying to get her brain to agree with what her eyes were seeing. So, Ange and Wendell decided to joke about it: Ange- "Are her eyeballs and brain arguing again?" Wendell- "Yeah, Clash of the Titans."
    • Brennan has changed! She used normal almost normal talk with Angela: "It's very good to see you because you're my best friend and I love you like a sister."
    • Bren and Ange's girl talk: "Booth found love in Afghanistan." "Oh, oh sweetie, I'm sorry." Brennan, who never understands.... "Why? Are you in love with Booth?" and Angela, always being funny... "A little bit, but that's not the point."
    • Funny quote between Bren and Ange: "What's that mean?" "It means you're going to die loveless and alone."
    • AND THE BOMBSHELL! Ange- "What I did miss, is my period." 
    • Then, BRENNAN'S ADORABLE HUG TO ANGELA! 
    • "I hope you're hugging me because you're happy to be an aunt." "But I would have to be your sister. But I am, your sister."
    • Bren and Booth's infamous car conversations. Bren to Booth: "You, refusing to wear your seatbelt."
    • "You're a man of action." "Yeah, like a jungle cat, rawrrr." "You should say like a flea with regards to lightening fast reflexes." "I'm not going to say I'm like a flea!"
    • And Sweets' and Daisy's make out session, in front of the open FBI elevator, full of people.
    • Cam in regards to what her and Brennan deal with: "(points to self) Fresh dead, (points to Bren) long time dead."
    • Brennan's remark to Booth about the guy who kidnapped his own son: "I find I would like to strike him."
    • And Booth's statement to Brennan about taking the guy down: "I'll get on him like a flea."
    • And Brennan's ADORABLE-NESS to the little boy (he was about 2): "Logan, hi! How are you?!" SO CUTE! We need a Booth/Brennan baby, ASAP. C'mon TPTB! (The Powers That Be)
    • Hodgins and Angela's adorable diner scene about their baby :)
    • Angela to Hodgins: "Don't cry! If you cry, then I'm gonna start crying!"
    • Brennan trying to be nice to Caroline: "I find I'd like to hug you." And Caroline, was a little scared, LOL
    • Cam got the Jeffersonian Lab back for the team! YAY! 
    • However, when they got there and turned on the lights, It had turned into an Ice Age Exhibit. 
    • And the closing lines of the season 6 premiere: "Welcome Home, Bones." "Welcome Home, Booth."
And that is the ADORABLE-NESS of the season 6 premiere of BONES. Can't wait for next week! Will Brennan be jealous and FINALLY come to her senses that she loves Booth with his new, stereotypical Booth, girlfriend here? I HOPE SO. 

Be back tomorrow, with some random blog post, LOL. My hand's hurting, so I'm gonna say, 
PEACE OUT. 


Gonna go finish Season 1 of Glee online so I'll be caught up :)


Happy Thursday everyone!
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment