9/20/10

My first blog! :D

So, this is my first ever blog! *Insert crowd applause here* It is currently 6:02 pm on the East Coast. And I have absolutely nothing to talk about. Some of you are probably thinking "Shouldn't she be doing homework? It's a school night!" Yeah, well, not this week! We have a random week off from school, thanks to this year's new school calendar :D So, I have been doing nothing today, and my week is probably going to be incredibly boring. Except, for the possibility I may be doing something with my friends Thursday, yay! 

Tonight is the start of Fall Premiere week, WOO! However, I have no shows premiering tonight. Mine premiere Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. My show premiering Wednesday, why, it's LAW AND ORDER: SVU. 2 HOUR PREMIERE :D Super fan, SORRY :) And, premiering Thursday, I have BONES (SQUEEEEEEE!), The Big Bang Theory (which is on the same time as Bones, but I'm watching Bones over this), and the new show, S#*! My Dad Says. CAN'T WAIT! Then Friday, I've got CSI NY. Then.... next Wednesday, I'm going to be watching the premiere of Law and Order: Los Angeles. So, that's my randomness about that.

Anywho, Homecoming is coming up and I CAN'T WAIT. I still need to get a dress though.... Eh, It's gonna be a blast like last year! Wow, I didn't know typing so much randomness would make my fingers hurt :( Don't care! 

I will now, introduce you (not literally) to my best friends who I will be talking about a lot on here! 
  • First up is Ashleigh, I've known her since middle school and we are like virtually inseparable :D 
  • Second, Sam. She lives in Oklahoma, and is hopefully coming to Georgia next summer for her first visit! Can't wait to meet her! 
  • Third, Shelby. She lives in California and is also hopefully coming to Georgia next summer so we can meet! 
  • Lastly, Sammie. She's a new friend this year in school, and she's a senior. (Later, I will make a post about the eerie similarities between Sammie and Sam) So, you now know (kind of) my friends. 
Dinner smells AMAZING. I'm gonna go see what we're having, be back! *Insert Jeopardy Song here*.......................................................................... 
So, we're having Garlic and Butter noodles and Hot Dogs, yummm. 

So, yeah. If you read this, thanks for putting up with my randomness :D I will update again tomorrow! (Or even later, if I'm that bored :D ) Hope everyone had/has a good day, and thanks for tuning in to my first blog post <3

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! im famous!!!!!!!!:D I LOVE YOU!!!!:) im sooo glad i read this because i didnt know SVU was coming on wednesday!!:D your a life saver!!!:)and im watching bones!!!:D thought you should now:) i love your random blog!!! it was very interesting!!!:) ahahahahaha!!!!! the lady on bones just insulted the judge!! TOO FUNNY!!!:) well, im gonna go before i end up blogging on your bog:) BYE!!!!:D
    LOVE,
    ASHLEIGH!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! you're very welcome! comes on at 9 for 2 hours :D You are so crazy :) we should have a bones marathon one day! more like for a week, haha. LOVE YOU! Love, Tyler

    ReplyDelete