9/21/10

Hello World, and all who inhabit it.

Like my Spongebob reference? Thought so. Anyways, today is Tuesday. That means, we are one step closer to the premieres of my favorite shows! But, curse you tv stations that put good shows on at the same time as my FAVORITE shows. So, that means I'll have to find Big Bang Theory and S#*! My Dad Says online. Oh well. Let's see, as I said yesterday, I have a week off from school. So I hope nobody is freaking out. "Why is she blogging? Shouldn't she be in school? Would they let her blog from school?" The answers to those questions are:
  1. Cause I can
  2. No, we have a new school year calendar that gives us a random week off in September & February
  3. I'm not sure if they would, why don't I try one day :)
So there ya go.  I felt like changing up the font today. I woke up like...... almost an hour ago. And I'm already bored. I think I'll make a video today. I meant to start one yesterday, but I got sidetracked :) 

So yeah. Short blog. Gonna make a video. Check out my other vids, I'll post my youtube account name on here :) 

Have a great day guys
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment