4/11/11

No time for recipes peeps!

Sorry I won't be able to post a recipe! I didn't feel good earlier and didn't feel like sitting here and typing it up. So I'll post 2 tomorrow! It's storming here in GA and I don't like storms :( But I wanna tell you a funny thing that just happened.

So I'm sitting here and I decided to put my iPod on my Bones playlist. (yes, I have a playlist for songs from the show BONES.) And I didn't feel like searching for a song so I hit shuffle. The first song that comes up? A song called Rain by Patty Griffin. How weird!

The chorus to this song goes like this:
Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
When I'm holding on underneath this shroud
Rain, Rain, Rain

So yeah, little weird. But I love this song so I don't mind :) And the next song on shuffle? Low is a Height by Great Northern. I love that song too!

Anywho, I think the storm is passing so I'm gonna get some sleep!

Night everyone!
xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment