7/5/17

Happy Summer Everyone!

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far! Mine has definitely been busy, but it hasn't lacked in fun! 

I went on a road trip adventure with my friends, went on a sisterhood retreat with my music fraternity, had my 22nd birthday, worked lots (& even got a promotion!), and had a great 4th of July! 

Classes are gonna start back for the school districts in a few weeks which will give me a couple weeks before college classes start back up to do some last minute shopping without rushes! My cousin is joining me at KSU this semester & I'm super excited to show him around and get him to fall in love with the school like I have. 

I'm also gonna try to post weekly (I know I said that before, serious this time!) so if you have requests of posts you'd like to see, comment below! Tomorrow when I get home from work I'm gonna try to do a What's in my Purse with my Kavu bag I got for my birthday so I'll film the video and make the blog post and hopefully have that up by the weekend! I'll also be doing a What's in my Backpack for back to school and maybe a Back to School haul as well. I'm gonna try to get back into doing monthly favorite videos/posts too so be on the lookout for those as well as a possible OOTW for the first week of classes! 

Stick around because there's plenty of content to come your way! (I promise!) 

Have a lovely week everyone,

tyleralesia ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment