8/18/14

Sophomore year of College!

So, today (August 18th) I started my second year of college! I was super nervous but I'm actually really looking forward to what this semester has in store for me! (Although I am still nervous about ALL the work...)

Here's a peek at my school schedule! 

Calculus MWF from 11-12:10
Criminal Procedures MW from 12:30-1:45
General Chemistry MWF from 3-3:50
English 1102 (It's like the second English class, you take 1101 first) T/Thurs from 8-9:15 am
Chem Lab on Tuesdays from 11-1:45
Chorale T/Thurs from 2-3:15 

Then I've got sorority and work on top of all of that! AHHHHH.

I'm also working on an outfit of the week video for this week with all of my outfits for this week at school! That should be up sometime over the weekend!

Hope you all are having a great week and, if you're in school, an awesome school year so far! 

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment