5/7/14

Done with my Freshman year of college!

This morning, I took my last final of my first year of college. It was a pre-calc final (that I had been majorly stressing over), it was at 8am, but it was the only thing between me and summer vacation. (And I don't think I did too bad on the final, it was multiple choice!) 

So, here I am! My first day of Summer vacation! It's definitely going to be the best because I'm going to see IGGY AZALEA in concert tonight! I am so excited and literally cannot wait! It'll probably be one of the best concerts I've ever seen! 

Over the summer I'll update you guys on my life and I'll be sure to record some more videos! 

(I'm saving up for an actual camera so I (hopefully!) should have that by around mid-late June, early July!)

(It's a Nikon camera so... I have to save up a LOT of money!)

Well, I'll let you all enjoy your day :)

♥tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment