1/1/14

Happy New Year Everyone! :D

Yay! It's 2014! Happy New Year everyone! I am so thankful for everything that's happened this year! I have had a great year! Sorry for all the exclamation marks haha, I'm really excited! 

Here's some highlights that happened this year!
-had a role in my first and last High School Drama production, Anything Goes
-went to Washington D.C with my school's orchestra and chorus
-went to my last prom
-got my fourth 'Chorus' bar for my Chorus letter
-graduated High School with honors
-had an awesome graduation weekend in Atlanta with my online friends, Sam and Bashia
-got my permit (yes, my permit)
-turned 18
-got into Kennesaw State and started college
-got a bid from Omega Phi Alpha
-got a job at Charming Charlie
-became an active sister of Omega Phi Alpha
-finished my first semester of college with straight A's

I am so thankful for all the friends I've met this year and all the fun times I've had with all the people in my life I'm lucky to call my friends and family! I can't wait to see what this year holds for me, and I guarantee you're going to see a lot more posts from me! I'm going to try to be a better blogger this year! That means:

-more posts about life events
-more posts about fashion
-maybe some posts about makeup
-posts about nail polish 
-posts about trends and outfits 

Seeing as I work at Charming Charlie, an accessory store (if you don't know what that is or have never been, you're missing out!), I will definitely try and post more about fashion and trends! I already have a post planned on my Charming Charlie collection I have acquired since I started working! (I have been working since Oct. 30, we opened Nov. 5, I first got paid two weeks later, and I already own 29 things from Charming Charlie (30 tomorrow when I buy some super cute flats!)) 

So, I hope everyone is ready for a great year and some new posts from me! Have a great year everyone and make it your best one yet! 

-tyler alesia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment