8/5/12

The coolest band aids EVER!

So, when I was at Target today, I happened to go down the band aid isle. And I saw band aids I thought I would never see again.... CYNTHIA ROWLEY BAND AIDS!!! They are the COOLEST things EVER. 



They are not expensive AT ALL either! They are $2.17 at Target if you love them and would like to go get some! 


I cannot WAIT to use these once I finish off my zebra print band aids! I think I'll just start giving my friends my zebra print band aids for no reason so I can start using these! They are AMAZING! 


-tyler alesia ♥

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cool!
    I am gonna go look for them this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thise bandaids are so adorable! I'm going to try to find them next time I'm at Target. (:

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. (:

    ReplyDelete