8/6/12

Liebster Blog Award :)

I was awarded this by Christa from ChrissyAi.
Thank you so much for awarding me this, it means so much! ♥

"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."



The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you created and then make 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!


11 things about me! 

  1. I'm only 4'10 and 3/4".
  2. I have green eyes.
  3. I don't know how to swim.
  4. I love to sing.
  5. Sometimes, I wish my name wasn't Tyler.
  6. I love to read, although I don't do it all the time. I have these bouts of reading. 
  7. I am currently reading The Shadow Of The Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon for my Summer Reading. It's a really good book!
  8. I don't have one specific favorite book, there's a few!
  9. I used to bowl on a league for 4 years.
  10. I think Kate Middleton is absolutely adorable.
  11. I'm not very knowledgeable in makeup! 
My questions from Christa:

1. Where were you born? Do you live in the same area now?
I was born in Marietta, Georgia. I live in the town next to it, Kennesaw :) Marietta is just where the hospital happened to be.
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
I was just bored and figured I needed something to tell things to, like random school stuff! 
3. What is your most prized possession?
Hmmm, probably my CSI NY script I ordered off of Ebay :) 
4. How often do you paint your nails?
Either every other day or every 2 days, with school starting, it might be more like every week! 
5. How many siblings do you have?
2, an older brother and an older sister. 
6. What kind of phone do you use?
A Motorola Bravo and I hate it! It sucks! I want an iPhone SO bad. 
7. What social networking sites do you use?
Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Tumblr, YouTube
8. What is the one place you've always wanted to travel?
IRELAND! :D 
9. If you could only use one brand of makeup, what brand would it be?
mark.
10. What is your favorite TV show?
CASTLE! ♥
11. Who is most important in your life and why?
Probably my mom. She's my best friend and we have so much fun together! I love her ♥

Questions for you! 
1. Would you like to live somewhere other than you do now?
2. Do you carry a purse? If so, how big is it?
3. What inspired you to start blogging?
4. If you could only wear one pair of shoes, which would you wear?
5. What is your favorite TV show?
6. Do you enjoy reading? If so, what is your favorite book?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What is your favorite song?
9. Do you enjoy wearing heels?
10. What is your favorite color?
11. What is your favorite beauty item? 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you!! xx

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to think for a bit about the questions, then I'll make my own. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcome, I hope you had fun doing it!
    4'10? Oh my gosh, how cute!
    It's great to get to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and yeah, being short is kinda my thing, haha! :D

      Delete